As you may have heard recently, Freeman, the premier provider of integrated solutions for face-to-face marketing, acquired Champion Exposition Services. The Champion brand will be transitioned to Freeman.
These two companies have always shared similar cultures with a focus on customer service and respect for their people which is one main reason they merged. Additionally, both companies have had an unwavering commitment to creative innovation that will now be made available to you.
In the coming weeks more services and solutions will be offered to you for AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2011 including:
- Freeman Online – one-stop shopping for all your show needs including Freeman Audio Visual.
- Furniture – a larger selection of furniture to enhance your exhibit space.
- No restocking fee – we know plans change, so you will not incur any fees for cancellation of standard furniture items.
- Fast Track – Payment at show site for damages up to $1000
- First Time Exhibitor program – Contact pre-show and post-show to ensure all questions are answered and issues resolved, identifier on booth ID sign and floor booth number, personal Concierge at show site.
- Eventrac™ – Champion’s event management technology suite that eases pre-show planning and on-site production -- including Eventrac Command Center for managing and approving signage, renderings and structures for your event.
- Concierge Elite™ – Freeman’s award winning solution that brings the service desk to your mobile device.
- FLOORPRINT™ by Freeman replaces carpet visqueen with a booth-sized banner print of the electrical and display set-up diagrams to increase installation efficiency.
- Calculator by Freeman providing a simple way for exhibitors to estimate their cost of exhibiting with no on-site surprises.
For more information about the merger, please visit www.FWBetterTogether.com or call Freeman’s Customer Support Center at 1-888-508-5054.