Unmanned systems and their supporters will be invading Las Vegas for AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America 2012! For four exciting days, the Mandalay Bay Convention Center will become the world’s largest robotics playground!
AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems North America is the premier forum for reviewing, assessing and discussing the current state of the unmanned systems market. The event brings together the key leaders and decision-makers in the industry. Officials from government and user organizations around the world attend and participate in the symposium program.
- 500+ Exhibitors (more than 500,000 gross sq.ft/46,000 sq. meters of exhibit space)
- 8,000+ Attendees including: commercial and defense operators, CEOs and high-level decision-makers, government and industry program managers, policy makers, scientists, researchers and students
- Delegates from more than 40 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
- 100+ educational sessions including keynotes, presentations, panels, posters, hot topics and interactive workshops
- Indoor demonstration areas for air, ground and maritime vehicles
- Beyond the Booth Showcase featuring product announcements and presentations by exhibitors from the exhibit hall floor
- Exhibit Hall Uniform Days - Military and uniformed civil servants (i.e. first responders - police, firefighters, etc.) will have complimentary access to the exhibit hall and general sessions on Tues., 7 Aug. -Thurs., 9 Aug.
Note: Attendance is for members of AUVSI’s industry ONLY. Individuals not in the trade should not attend. AUVSI reserves the right to accept or reject registrations and to cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party. This policy was instituted to maintain the professional environment of the AUVSI show, while protecting the interests of our attendees and exhibitors.
Loud, abusive, or defamatory language, harassment or other unprofessional or inappropriate behavior is not permitted at any time at the show. If such conduct is engaged in by a registrant, please be advised that AUVSI may cancel any previously accepted reservations, at any time, at its sole discretion, without liability to the registrant or any other party, and the registrant agrees to exit the premises immediately.
AUVSI show badges may not be reproduced, transferred or resold. The AUVSI show badge constitutes a limited revocable license to attend the current AUVSI trade show.
AUVSI show badges are the property of AUVSI and may be revoked at any time for any reason. AUVSI Badges must be worn at all times on the trade show floor. AUVSI has sole discretion over admission at all times and shall strictly enforce all show rules. Attendees agree to abide by these attendance rules, which may be updated at any time. Violators risk immediate confiscation of their show badge without refund and removal from the premises. Violators will not be allowed re-entry